Poor little Kate has another ear infection. Since Friday she had been running a fever. I thought it would pass...why didn't I think of an ear infection? She has had so many that should have been my first thought. But it wasn't. So another ten days of forcing that white chalky gunk down her throat...what fun! I told the doc that I would see her in a couple of days, I am sure. Anna and Kate share everything. Hopefully I am wrong for Anna's sake and for our's but we will see.
8 comments:
Poor Kate! Hope she feels better soon!!! Lots of Love!
You need to think POSITIVE!!! No ear infection for Anna!!!
so sad that someone so cute can get an infection.
Poor Kate! and Poor Allison! Hey, how do you do those little photo collages?
PS) I think your girls are really starting to look different as they get older.
poor baby! I hope she doesn't share, for your sake too.
Poor little girl. I know how well I was going to say she feels but actually I know how you feel having to deal with a sick little one. Poor girl.
She inherited her dad's ears, I guess! Poor kid. Abby had tubes in her ears at 10 months old because everytime she had a runny nose for anything, it settled right in her ear. I hope she feels better soon.
Post a Comment