So what you're really saying is you don't clean your toilet all that regularly?
PS: I like that photo! They sure have grown a lot. One day before long we have to meet somewhere so Elizabeth and I can relive what it's like to handle twin babies!
As a Health inspector, all I can think of is....YUCK. That is ALL you wanna know. Hey, at least it is not in a hotel bathroom or in a Wal-mart! LOL GROSSER!!!!!!!
Are you speaking of the hand grasping the toilet seat or the girls' ogling their naked brother in the tub. Just kidding. Be sure to check under her fingernails!
Minus the hand in the toilet,(actually even with the hand in the toilet) that is the cutest picture of the girls standing up. It actually reminds me of our Noah. His favorite place to hang now a days is by the tub.Must be the age. You know some people say the more germs your kids are exposed to the better for thier immune systems. :)I'm still not okay with toilet touching though. :)
That's funny! Whatever they can grip to stay in the know of who's in the tub. The real question is, did the toilet just get peed in by the little boy that doesn't aim very well???
8 comments:
So what you're really saying is you don't clean your toilet all that regularly?
PS: I like that photo! They sure have grown a lot. One day before long we have to meet somewhere so Elizabeth and I can relive what it's like to handle twin babies!
LOL!!! That is all I can say!
It took me a little while to figure out what could be so nasty. One day she'll love that!!
As a Health inspector, all I can think of is....YUCK. That is ALL you wanna know. Hey, at least it is not in a hotel bathroom or in a Wal-mart! LOL GROSSER!!!!!!!
It is just Nasty!!! and I love that word grosser!!
Are you speaking of the hand grasping the toilet seat or the girls' ogling their naked brother in the tub. Just kidding. Be sure to check under her fingernails!
Teresa Duke
Minus the hand in the toilet,(actually even with the hand in the toilet) that is the cutest picture of the girls standing up. It actually reminds me of our Noah. His favorite place to hang now a days is by the tub.Must be the age.
You know some people say the more germs your kids are exposed to the better for thier immune systems. :)I'm still not okay with toilet touching though. :)
That's funny! Whatever they can grip to stay in the know of who's in the tub. The real question is, did the toilet just get peed in by the little boy that doesn't aim very well???
Post a Comment