Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We have been...


BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! My sister, Dana, with her seven kids and my mom came for a visit this past week. We had a crazy house but we had fun. I hope they say the same. We went swimming, played Canasta (Which by the way, I kicked their butt for the first time EVER!!! YAHOO!!!), ate out, watched some movies, celebrated birthdays, went to our local Science Center, gave/received manicures and pedicures, waxed and plucked eyebrows, and just enjoyed being together.

We were sad when they left, especially Isabel and Gabe. Our day was filled with tears and moping around the house. I have been cleaning the house and going to doctors. Maybe more on that later but my chores are calling my name loudly.


 
Posted by Picasa




6 comments:

Dana said...

That picture of me at DQ is just horrible!!!! Love the one with all the kids though. I will have to get a copy of that.

klonghall said...

Dana, you look great in the DQ picture. I had just thought, "She looks so young and energetic to be a mom of 7 kids!" when I read your comment. I guess no one ever likes pix of themselves.

Allison, I love seeing all the kids together. What a fun time! My kids are still mad that we haven't made it up there to your house this summer.

Wendy said...

How sweet! You got some great pic's. That is a lot of kids, we are having a hard time with 5.

random mama thoughts said...

Great photos. I think Dana looks great in the DQ photo.
Love,
Christine

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Christine. That's a good looking photo of you and by the way Dana I like you in shorter hair I really think it compliments your face shape.

Bond Bedlam said...

Great picture Dana - I love the picture of the kids - everyone looks good there - nobody was crying. And yeah and you would have to blog about you winning Canasta!