Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fun in the Sun



 


I took the kids to a Splash Pad. We drove almost 30 minutes to get there. I had enough time to snap some pictures, nurse both girls, and then the kids were ready. WHAT???? We could have put the sprinkler on in the back yard and I could have nursed in the privacy of my own home, in air conditioning! They did have fun... for about 15 minutes. Oh well...At least I got some fun pictures out of it.

 


 


 

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Beccarigg said...

You're such a good Mommy! I've been meaning to take Teya to the splash pad all summer but just keep putting it off because I know the same thing will happen. We'll put all the work into going and she'll be done in 10 minutes! The pictures are so cute though! I especially love the one of Gabe running with the background kind of blurry. Very cool shot!

Samantha said...

I haven't been to the splash pad yet. I keep meaning to go, but it is always so crowded. I think I'll wait until school starts back up and use the sprinkler for now.

The Peters Family said...

WHAT? I'm surprised they didn't last more than 15 mins. But, when I did take Anna, after about 30 minutes she was mostly interested in playing in the bathroom.

herb said...

15 minutes in a water park and they're ready to call it quits?

That's kids for ya! Mine insisted on going to the 4th of July parade and after just 20 minutes started complaining "It's too hot Daddy! Can we go home?", while there was still free candy being thrown at them!!??!!

I sure we'd still be in the same ward. I'd squeeze those lil' chubby muffins every Sunday!

klonghall said...

The kids look like they are having fun, though, even if it was short-lived. Water pictures are always good.

Dana said...

15 minutes??? What in the heck. I can't believe that. I would have been like nope we came all this way you are going back in there and having fun and I am getting more pictures whether you like it or not. At least they had fun.

Wendy said...

It looks like the big kids had fun... twins not so much! I also have been meaning to go there. It was always me back up on a hot day, plus it is free! If you go agin call me!!! Maby they will play more with my boys entertaining them!?!

random mama thoughts said...

Cute pictures!!!!

Bond Bedlam said...

Love the pictures - isn't that just like kids all that work and their ready to go.

Dawn said...

Looks like aot of fun, but hot and sweaty. One of the girls was not impressed!