Since Isabel is back in school, Gabe has become my right hand man. He loves helping me cook and clean. I will often find him in the kitchen using this big broom, sweeping out whatever has gotten under the oven.
So when we saw some pretty strawberries in the grocery store the other day, we came up with a great idea...Chocolate Covered Strawberries!
It was so fun to do. Gabe loved helping me dip the strawberries. But what he loved more was putting the white chocolate drizzles EVERYWHERE!
(notice the chocolate around his mouth)
We took a few to Daddy in his office, to suprise him with, since he was working from home. He suggested we also do some graham crackers and marshmellows. Gabe thought that was a great idea since he doesn't like strawberries.
We then packaged them up and delivered them to a few friends that live close by. We both had a ball together.
10 comments:
Dang it, I sure wish we'd live closer...
Oh my heavens yummmmmmmmmmmmy!!!!!! WE are going to have to do this now. Did you use just chocolate chips or, well what did you use. Both for white and dark.
Oh my gosh that looks good. He will have great memories of cooking with Mom. When Reid went to school he just couldn't figure out how I was going to bake cookies without him
They were the BEST tasting chocolate covered strawberries I have EVER had!!!!!! Thank you again!!! I was just telling Dave about this post, Max said "I wish she delivered to us" (He He) I said "She did.. and they are gone" LOL!!
I didn't realize that school had already started! Goodness, where did summer go.
Gabe did a great job baking. They look like the chocolate covered strawberries you pay a bundle for.
Yum! Those look soooooo good! You know, I've never made chocolate covered strawberries. I think I need to look up a recipe because now I have a huge craving for them!
Mmmm... I want some!
Awe that's so great! What a great memory. And he did a great job; they're beautiful with all those drizzles!
Those look very professionally done! and so Good!
yum yum yum! Hey I got the website up! Here is the address:http://web.mac.com/brinnprowse/Longnecker/Photos.html
Post a Comment