Tuesday, June 24, 2008

WOAH!!!!

I love Gabe with a fresh haircut! I hate seeing hair peeking over the ears or crawling down his neck. Gabe has been in a serious need of a haircut. So I asked Erik if he would cut it since I was busy...plus Erik is better at it than me. I finished up with whatever I was doing to go see how much progress was being done and saw that my three year old had less hair than his 7 month old baby sisters. Oh the shock to my system! I really was not expecting it to be that close of a cut. Erik didn't use a blade guard on the trimmer! Gabe loves it because he looks like his Daddy. I love it too, I just wasn't expecting it. It took me a few hours to get use to it.

 

I love these boys!!!!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Yea, I was shocked when I walked into church and saw your bald child! It is cute though! This is a great picture of your boys!

The Thomas Family said...

How funny. I like it. They look like two peas in a pod.

klonghall said...

I'm just glad Erik isn't giving you the finger for taking his picture... I love the haircut on Gabe. I probably would have been mad at Donnie, though, if he had cut one of my boys' hair like that without asking me first.

I love those cute bald boys, too!

Carla said...

woa is right!

Dana said...

OH my gosh you are right he looks just like a cancer patient. I am sure the longer you are around him though the more you get use to it. I don;t really remember what it was like to see Erik with hair so..... They are both handsome dudes!!

The Peters Family said...

That's gotta feel good.

herb said...

And I got in trouble over some cute earrings! Go figure.

Lauren said...

It's mini-E!

I'll keep that in mind for when it's time for our little guy's hair to be cut. Hopefully that will be a while.

Bond Bedlam said...

Oh yeah he looks like a cancer patient but its cute.

Dawn said...

He's good to go for what, 3 months?? I guess that's what you get when you ask the resident haircutter that has NO HAIR!! He's still a cutie pie!