Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mom Tag

I saw this on someone's blog so I thought it would be fun to see what the kids would say...


 
Posted by Picasa


1. What is something mom always says to you?
Isabel: Go to your room.
Gabe: Don't get in the pool.

2. What makes mom happy?
Isabel: Watching us play
Gabe: Hugs

3. What makes mom sad?
Isabel: When we leave without you.
Gabe: When I we are disobedient

4. How does mom make you laugh?
Isabel: By doing silly faces.
Gabe: I don't know

5. What was mom like as a child?
Isabel: Just like me.
Gabe: I don't know.

6. How old is your mom?
Isabel: 27
Gabe: 16

7. How tall is your mom?
Isabel: 30 hundred pounds
Gabe: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, inches (he was meauring me with his finger)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Isabel: Go shopping with us.
Gabe: Get the babies.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Isabel: Go swimming.
Gabe: Take care of the babies.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Isabel: Ballet
Gabe: Being a pirate

11. What is your mom really good at?
Isabel: Nursing.
Gabe: I don't know

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Isabel: Picking up heavy stuff, like a tv.
Gabe: Fire, cause you will always be a pirate. (????)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Isabel: Take care of us.
Gabe: I don't know.

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Isabel: Everything.
Gabe: Lucky Charms (NO WAY!!!)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Isabel: Taking care of us.
Gabe: I don't know

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Isabel: A princess.
Gabe: A pirate

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Isabel: Go swimming together.
Gabe: Play in the pool.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Isabel: Same hair.
Gabe: I don't know.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Isabel: Our noses are different.
Gabe: I don't know.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Isabel: By giving us food and taking care of us.
Gabe: Kisses

 
Posted by Picasa


I tag: Kim, Dana, Marie, Carla, Leighanna, Heather, Sam, Jenn, Dawn, Wendy,

8 comments:

Leighanna said...

Well, I can't do this tag because every answer would be, "ba ba da du(giggle, giggle)" Not very coherent yet!!! So - about this piracy issue? I think Gabe is trying to tell us all something.

herb said...

16? I bet some little boy is going to get a very special dessert tonight!

Carla said...

cute!!

klonghall said...

Aaaargh Matey! You'll be one awesome pirate! I can't even write this without giggling. What a great idea! That Gabe cracks me up everytime.

Bond Bedlam said...

Gabe is so funny...

Heather said...

This post made me laugh out loud... Gabe cracks me up! What a character!

Heather said...

This post made me laugh out loud... Gabe cracks me up! What a character!

Wendy said...

LOL I love it, that was so cute. I will need to do it next chance I get. If I don't forget about it first!(ha ha)