Friday, June 20, 2008

By: Anna and Kate



I am in a blogging rut so I thought I would let Kate and Anna blog today. Apparently, they have some things they want to say.

Kate: Last night Daddy fixed another crib just for me.



Anna: I am excited that she is away from me! Kate hogs the bed and rolls all over me. Sometimes she even kicks me. So thank you Daddy!

Kate: I don't hog the bed. I just like to be comfortable and you are in the way. Plus, I am just getting you back for pulling my hair all the time.

(Sweet potatoes on the nose)

Anna: I don't mean to pull your hair, it's just so pretty and I want to feel it.

Kate: Yea, well it hurts!

Anna: Well what about you?!? You make me do your dirty work!

Kate: What are you talking about?

Anna: You make me do all the crying to get Mama and Daddy to come get us in the morning.



Kate: Well someone has to do it. Why both of us?

Anna: I get tired of always having to get their attention for the both of us. You have to start doing some of the work too ya know.

Kate: You are better at it than me.

Anna: That's true. What can I say, it's a gift!
Hey, I think it's time to get mom's kisses... do you want me to take over?

Kate: Sure! Go for it! I just hope our big brother isn't up. He likes carrying me around a little too much. He scares me sometimes.



Anna: I see that. Thankfully he isn't strong enough to carry me around like a rag doll. All right, I'm ready, plug your ears.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

12 comments:

herb said...

Haha, too funny. I guess they inherited their mom's talent at blogging!

Enjoy these days, for they will be over all too soon. I remember the day we had to put up the second crib to give our boys more space. I believe we even got it from you guys back then?

Wendy said...

My and Max and Jack read this together, it made us all laugh! The pics are great too!! Thanks for the laugh today!

klonghall said...

Awesome! I'm glad to see the girls finally have a forum for their woes! Kiss them both for me! (And their big sister, and brother, "Da da da dum dun dun dun...", too. I cannot get that song out of my head when I see his picture!.)

Leighanna said...

Too funny!!! I love this point of view!

Carla said...

Cute post...it's about time for a fresh post! :) They're so big! I think they've passed up Everett, both for size and mobility. They're absolute dolls too.

Brinn said...

so cute! Don't you just wish you could tap in and understand what is going on in their little heads? I bet it is a riot!

Anonymous said...

That was great Al

The Thomas Family said...

Alison, you are a riot. I love the two beds. Although I'm sure deep down they are really going to miss snuggling with eachother. :)

I know I've said this already. I really don't know how you do twins. At the same time I'm envious. I wish I could get 4 kids from 3 pregnancies. Lucky. :)

The Peters Family said...

Haha! Very creative and fun!
VERY cute girls!

Bond Bedlam said...

So cute. Great Blog and the girls look happy about the change.

Dawn said...

oh, sweet! I wonder if they do have their own little language, you know being babies and twins. I really see alot of McKenna in their little faces. Fun.

Jeni Simmons said...

Talk about flashbacks. You just reminded me of "those days". Your girls are soooooo cute, you should print this posting and put it in their journals. Too cute!!!