We are back home from our vacation. I need a vacation from my vacation! It's a lot of work for parents that is for sure. We had a great time all together! I will tell you some of the highlights in another post. My babies are crying and wanting their own bed. So for now, here is a cousins picture. I love this! They had so much fun being together. I forsee my children getting into a lot of trouble and fights this week since they are having cousin withdrawls.
1 comment:
Donnie & I are cracking up at how many pix we have from the trip with Abby doing this very same pose. I forsee a long day tomorrow, too. They were already bickering today. Try to get some time to rest tomorrow. I believe in "mandatory rest time" for even big kids in the summer. It's the only way I can keep my own sanity.
We had a ball. Thanks for playing so much with my kids in the pool. They think you are a super fun Aunt!
Oh, and I miss those chubby little babies to kiss on...
Post a Comment