Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thanks


You all are so sweet. Thank you for the prayers. I know they have helped. I am now on a strong and expensive antibiotic and am feeling it kick in little.

I took the girls this morning and they still have their ear infections. The doctor said it is rare for babies to get strep throat (thank heavens. I couldn't stand the thought of me giving it to them), she has never seen a case of it. But she also put them on a stronger antibiotic for their ear infections. Give us 24 hours and we will be happier and less clingy.

6 comments:

Leighanna said...

Sorry you are all so sick! I wish I could be there to help. (I know how hard it is just dealing with one sick kid when you are perfectly healthy!) Glad you are getting everything taken care of!

Bond Bedlam said...

Well I didn't even know everyone was sick. Wish I could help.

klonghall said...

Thank goodness for strong antibiotics! I hope you get to feeling better VERY SOON! I know just the cure for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey I wrote a little on my blog. Sorry I've been so absent but I haven't been doing very well for a few weeks. Then we've been traving too. Sorry ya'll are so sick.

Lauren said...

Hope you are past all that crud!!!!
That pic of the girls is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how old the girls are! Loved the picture of your trip with the other Longneckers. Glad you're feeling better. Great to catch up with you guys. I need to get on here more often. I'm in the process of updating ours. We're such a zoo.

Love ya!

Ali