Thursday, May 15, 2008

We love you Aiden!


(One of my favorite pictures of Aiden at 3 years old)

We went home for a visit this past weekend. My nephew Aiden got baptized. He was so cute in his white jumpsuit. Donnie baptized him. I was happy that so many family and friends came and supported our sweet guy. Aiden is truely a wonderful boy. He makes me smile!

Aiden, Happy Birthday. And Congradulations on your baptism. I didn't get to tell you how very proud I am of you. I love you so very much. You are a wonderful example to my kids. They love and adore you just like me and Uncle Erik. I am grateful you are apart of our family! And I am proud of the decisions that you have made in your life.




I just wanted to say thanks for a great weekend Longneckers and Halls. We had such a great time with you all. It just went by way tooo fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come see the Osbornes next time you're in town

klonghall said...

Thanks for making the drive down to be with us for this event. You sacrificed most to be there. I can't imagine it was a peaceful drive with babies facing backwards in car seats and probably mad about being confined... I loved every moment we could spend with you guys. I loved watching Erik play Lego with Aiden. I loved our crazy lunch at Golden Corral while we passed around babies. I loved chilling in the shade on the soccer field. (Sorry you didn't get the tan you wanted on your legs because I was a wuss and wanted some shade...) I loved sitting around Grandpa's house together and eating pie. It was the best weekend.

Next, we get a beach vacation. And, then, it's our turn to trek up to spend time at your house. Maybe I can bring home Gabe and/or Isabel for an extended trip with us???

Thanks for the sweet words about my sweet boy, Aiden.

Have I mentioned, lately, how glad I am that Erik married you and brought you into our family???