Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Sun and Sand...




2003- Anna Maria, Florida

The sun and the sand are calling my name. My sister-iin-law just updated the Longnecker Blog with the "official coutdown". We all love the count down! But when I see that countdown my heart gets giddy like a little kid for Christmas morning.
It never fails, it takes forever before the time arrives but for some strange reason, the week goes by wayyyyy too fast! I am sure this year will be no exception. I am excited to see how Anna and Kate will like the trip. I must end now because a little girl thinks she can help me type. I am getting frusterated hitting the backspace so often.

LONGNECKERS, THE SUN BLOCK IS READY TO BE PACKED!!!!! YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!





2005- Anna Maria, Fl.

1 comment:

klonghall said...

I bought new sun block yesterday! We are so excited, too. I pulled out an old scrapbook this week of the first year we went to Anna Maria. Aiden was 2 and hated the water...

Make sure you guys pack water balloons. The kids will be expecting some "sniper bombing" from you and Erik while they swim in the pool.