I forgot to update about our wonderful Saturday we had last week. We had several errands to run and then went to the park. It was a pleasant and windy day. On our way home I told Erik it was a perfect day for kite flying. So after feeding the girls we went and flew kites. Isabel and Gabe have had a kite for over a year and we hadn't even opened them.
Erik got them up and handed them off to the kids. It was exciting for the kids to be able to keep them up in the air. I was even excited. We spread a blanket out under the trees for the girls to sit on. They had a ball too. When the wind would blow hard, the girls would start laughing and giggling.
I love days like these where we spend time together as a family. It helps us regroup and feel more connected together.
(I love this picture. It is sooo Gabe and Erik. Gabe always wants to be near his Daddy. And yes, he always has his hands down his pants...is that a boy thing??? Erik is always packing heat too. I love my boys!!!!)
(Anna in stripes, Kate in flowers)
8 comments:
I could totally tell the twins apart in these pic's! That pic of Gabe is the best! Unfortunately none of my boys have had their hands down their pants, so I can't say it's a boy thing,(from my experience) hopefully he will grow out of it! It looks like so much fun. Call me next time you are over there. Dave was at drill, I would have loved to come out and play! Sorry so long!
Yeah, it's a boy thing. I love the pic of the boys, though. So cute. And, I knew which girl was which, now that I've spent some time with them. That looks like a fun day.
I love the picture of Gabe!!! LOL!!! William is starting to always put his hand in his pants... Weirdo. :o)
Awe! fun! i'm glad you did blog about this! I love the pic of Gabe too. that's awesome!
LOVE the picture of Gabe and Erik. Yes I think it is a boy thing - hand in pants! - The girls looks so cute and Isabel is looking more and more like a young lady - Great Blog
Wow, that is a great Saturday! I loved flying kites as a kid. The girls are getting so big. They sure are looking alot like McKenna. Maybe its just that they are close in age and hairless, but maybe there's a little Sigferson in there...
Why is it that all of my friends like Guns? I keep one in the glovebox of every car we own.
I can't believe it Allison I could tell the girls apart!!! That really did look like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment