Monday, May 5, 2008

Busy...

 

Anna

 


We have been busy here at our zoo. No time to post much right now but thought I would put up some cute pics of the kids. More to come later...


 

 
Posted by PicasaKate

5 comments:

herb said...

How did this post sneak by me? Darn Google Reader... Anyways, pics are always nice, at least we know you're thinking of your blogger readers!

klonghall said...

Love the spit bubbles!

klonghall said...

Oh, and I've seen Erik give that same wrinkled brow that Kate has in the last picture. You take the best pictures. I need to get my camera out more often. I did so much better when I had a baby in my house.

Wendy said...

Adorable kids! Your pics do turn out great!

Bond Bedlam said...

Love the split in Kate's picture - Hey does Gabe insist on having his hat on in pictures now? Cute pictures