So the other morning I took my sister to the airport at 4:20am. Our girls weekend sadly went by too quickly for me. I was so tired when I got back. I fed the girls after a while then put them back to bed. I crashed too. Erik was working from home and so I put a video on for Gabe and told him not to bother his Daddy. I woke up and he told me Gabe got stuck in one of the exersaucers. I looked at him and said, "What?" He said, "Look at the camera." Notice his legs are all bent backwards. He started crying until Erik came down from the office to rescue him. HA HA HA!
11 comments:
and I thought my son was the only one that did stuff like that.
That picture made me laugh out loud. Hannah came to see what I was laughing out and said, "Oh...boy too big."
Thank goodness for telework! That Gabe is a hoot.
What sad, sad little puppy eyes! Is he still glancing in the direction of the TV watching his movie?
Our exersaucer is still in the basement. One of my boys--and I really think it was Bridger--got stuck in it within the past 2 years. I'm not sure what the fascination is with that thing??? Gabe's having a rough year getting stuck in things...
Funny, but poor Gabe! Isn't it funny how you slep thru anything when you are so sleep deprived!
Gabe is funny - yeah I think he is STILL watching his TV program and crying at the same time!
My boys like to dive in head first. I just know that I'm going to have to cut one of their heads out, but not before I snap a picture! I love that he thought to grab the camera, for documentation!
Must be a three year old boy thing to do. I could totally see Spence doing the same thing. How funny!
Your twins are geeting so big. What cuties! I still can't beleive you are the mother of twins!
Yeah, I once got stuck folded up in a sleeper sofa. Luckily mom came along and sat on me within 30 minutes and discovered me. Yes, there was retribution on a certain younger brother.
donnie
Hey I noticed you have that green thing in the background under the chairs. We have one of those too, it's great. We can put Mallie in it and she sits up and stays in place and doesn't roll all over the place.
Post a Comment