Friday, April 11, 2008

Tag I am it, thanks Leighanna

A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Erik and family
C- Cake or Pie? either sounds really good to me
D- Day of Choice? Friday or Saturday depending on Erik's schedule
E - Essential Item? toliet paper
F- Favorite Color? yellow
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H- Hometown? somewhere in Georgia (I don't know who is reading this ;0)
I- Indulgences? Reality TV
J- January or July? July fun in the sun!
K- Kids? 4
L- Life isn’t complete without? Family, Friends, Church, Health
M- Marriage Date? June 30
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 1 Brother and 3 Sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Orange juice but eating an apple
P- Phobia’s or Fears? I am a bit of a germaphobe...ask my mom. I can't stand touching public door handles among other things. As soon as we walk in the house from anywhere I say, "Everybody take off your shoes and go wash your hands."
Q- Quote? Be Ture to who you are and the family name you bear. -Gordon B. Hinckley
R- Reason to Smile? my babies laughing
S- Season of Choice? Fall, Spring a very close second
T- Tag: Well, Leighanna took care of most everyone other than all those Despains out there, Sam, and Jenn
U- Unknown fact about us? Are you kidding me? My life is an open book. Everyone knows everything about me...probably too much!
V- Vegetable? potato
W - Worst Habit? picking stff
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, it is usually done for a good reason, while the other is done for a bad one (Dido Leighanna!)
Y- Your favorite Food? anything that I don't have to cook!!!!!!!
Z- Zodiac Sign? Libra

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I thought I new a lot about you, but I realize we never really talk about ourselves. We are always talking and chasing kids. It was fun to read this!