Aren't they getting big? If you can't tell who they are Anna is on your left, Kate on the right. I love these little dresses. I bought one at a consignment sale and then a few weeks ago my sister-in-law gave us one too. Thanks Candi!
Can't resist that cute cubby belly.
Sometimes it is still hard to believe that I have four kids.
7 comments:
SOOO CUTE!!! I love looking at pics also. You should put a pic of the twins and have everyone guess who is who.
Allison - they are sooo cute! I love it. I don't know how you do it. I had a dream last night that I was pregnant with twin boys... I'm sure glad I woke up - the idea of that doesn't make me jump for joy! I'm not built for that kinda work! Miss you guys tons!!!
For some reason, seeing them today made me tear up. I miss you guys! It's been too long since I've played with these kids. Love you!
I guessed right - I was able to see Anna then Kate on the first picture - then the next one with all four kids I wasn't sure but thought that Anna was on the left and Kate on the right - Well they are growing and are so... cute - sitting in high chairs now! I miss you all.
Kate and Anna are so cute I just want to eat them up. The picture of the four of them together is precious.
I cannot believe you have 4 kids!! I'm so jealous!!!!!! They are so beautiful. I loved catching up and chatting over blogs. I saw you on Jenn Thomas's blog too...love that girl!
They are getting so big!! They are looking SO alike! As mom, you know who they are, but I couldn't tell if I had to! I love the chub, McKenna's getting plenty these days.
Post a Comment