My little man! Our only boy. He is a clone of Erik in many ways. He is such a tease and joker. He can annoy Isabel and loves to make her squeal and scream. He loves making everyone laugh, especially his baby sisters.
His favorite foods now are french fries, hot dogs, and Pepsi. In fact that is the only thing he wants to eat. So needless to say he goes to bed without dinner many nights a week.
When Gabe first started sitting up, I was amazed how good his posture was. He still has great posture, which is funny to notice in a little child. But it's true.
He is stubborn like his daddy too. He refuses to give in when he doesn't want to do something. But once he decides he wants to do something, he does to with conviction. For instance, potty-training. He refused to conform until a few months ago, but now, even at night we haven't had many accidents to deal with.
He is a kind boy that helps others. He also LOVES any baby or child younger than him. HE is a big helper for me during the day. He will help me with the dishes, throwing diapers away, or anything else I need most of the time. But when he is tired, WATCH OUT. He turns into Mr. Attitude.
He is a fun kid to hang out with and I have enjoyed having him home with me while Isabel goes to school. We have bonded more and have a good time together.
6 comments:
Sounds like our Henry! I bet they'd make great friends.
I love the little bios of each of the children. It is so sweet to get to know each one of them individually. Josh remarked that Isabel and Gabe were so well behaved when he saw them at work yesterday and that they just love Kate and Anna. It sounds like you are doing an excellent job as a mother!
We haven't been to the Greenway in the 'boro yet. We have taken many walks through the Greenway here in Smyrna though. We are planning on taking the bikes to the Greenway when we have some dry weather and I will most definitely be taking advantage of all of the trail heads. Biking with Lilly Kate has proven that I am OUT of shape!
What a sweet boy. I intern was very appreciative at how he treated Eliza. He was such a big helper to me. He is so fun to be around until he gets tired and you are right he turns into Jekyll/Hide I don't know which one is which. But he is usually so fun to be around!!!
Was he really that little on our last beach trip? It has been too long since we've been there together. Gabe cracks me up. His stealing the rest of the can of Pepsi and hiding beside the pantry is one of my favorite Thanksgiving memories. I wish I had that on video.
He is so much like Erik. I'm always thrilled if Gabe even gives me the time of day when we are together. Erik does talk to me more, now that we are grown-ups...
And lets not forget.... Who was it that finally got him to go poop on the pot?
-Reid
Oh Yeah. Gabe is just like Erik - you have to FORCE kisses on him UNLESS on a rare moment he gives one. I have been amazed at how he loves babies and is very helpful. Yet another choice grandchild that the Lord has blessed me with.
Post a Comment