Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Anna Banana



Our Anna is quite the character. She is a fun loving little one that puts a smile on every one's face.

Anna is so social. She gives a laugh that is straight from the belly. Her little dimples appear and she instantly makes your heart flutter with love for her. She is is pretty content on just being.



She has anti-gravity poop! I swear the child goes through an average of two outfits a day. At any given moment of our day, come to our house and you will see a sink full of clothes soaking.



No surprise to us, she enjoys baby rice cereal. The girl loves to eat. In utero we were nervous for Kate since Anna hogged all the food. She is a girl after her own mother's heart unfortunately.

She is such a sweet heart! Even at 3am after she has been crying she will see our heads pop over her and she will give a big smile like she is saying, "Thanks for coming to get me. I love you."



Again, I must say how much I love having each of my children in our family. Anna is such a joy. I have mixed emotions as to her growing up. I can't wait to see who she becomes but also want to bottle up these sweet days and save them in my memory forever. I love watching her interact with her siblings especially Kate. They definitely have a bond that no one could understand unless you are a twin I think. It is wonderful to be a fly on the wall to see.

4 comments:

Bond Bedlam said...

I agree she is a sweetheart

Dana said...

What cute sweet little girls. I agree with one of the gals that said you are enjoying not just surviving having twins in your life. You really do make them individuals and I am sure that is hard to do with twins.

herb said...

"I can't wait to see who she becomes but also want to bottle up these sweet days and save them in my memory forever."

So true, so true. Thanks for "virtually" sharing your kids with us.

klonghall said...

Look at that cute little tongue!