During the day I noticed Kate and Anna staring at the balloons up in the air and decided to tie some to their feet. They kicked their legs and would squeel. They were entertained for about an hour and a half. It was fun watching their excitement.
That afternoon I heard the door bell ring. I went to see who it was and the deliver man had left a box on the doorstep. Erik had sent me flowers and chocolates. They are so pretty and I LOVE them. What girl doesn't like flowers?!?!
Hope you all had someone show you how much they love you.
3 comments:
I am so glad that you took those pictures!! The girls look so cute with balloons tied to their feet. I can just imagine their little squils of delight.
Those baby girls are so cute. I bet they had a blast watching those balloons bounce around. They are so easily entertained at that age.
What a great idea with the balloons!
Post a Comment