I love that one in that color. How precious!!!
Print it and frame it! I can see this becoming a family favorite!
So sweet. Gabe is going to do well in a family of girls. What a sweetheart.
What a beautiful moment. I'm sure there will be many more.
awww.... that makes me look forward to having more kids. I can so picture Hannah reading to her little sibling.Lauren (married to Joel from Erik's work)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love that one in that color. How precious!!!
Print it and frame it! I can see this becoming a family favorite!
So sweet. Gabe is going to do well in a family of girls. What a sweetheart.
What a beautiful moment. I'm sure there will be many more.
awww.... that makes me look forward to having more kids. I can so picture Hannah reading to her little sibling.
Lauren (married to Joel from Erik's work)
Post a Comment