The kids love it when I put blankets over their bunkbeds. They play in their "tree house" and use their imagination. It's fun to watch and listen to them play together.
Wow! It's almost like we are living parallel lives except I didn't just have twins. Our kids do the exact same thing. We just broke their bunkbeds down though so no more treehouse playing for us. It's nice though I can cuddle with comfortably now.
3 comments:
They are both such cute kids! Don't you just wish they'd always play nicely together and get along?
Wow! It's almost like we are living parallel lives except I didn't just have twins. Our kids do the exact same thing. We just broke their bunkbeds down though so no more treehouse playing for us. It's nice though I can cuddle with comfortably now.
That brings back memories of my own childhood. What fun!
Post a Comment