Mom came to visit this week. She had a whole week off from school (Yipee). So we went today to a fun place a few cities away. It is a fun kid's place that my father-in-law got us a yearly pass to for Christmas.
Anyway... they have these wheel chairs that you can get in and go through a little course to see how hard it might be to be confined to a wheelchair. Gabe loved it but kept getting out of the chair when he got stuck. But on a whole he did great. Let's hope he never has to use one for good.
So Mom gets in one and goes up the ramp
Mom has trouble getting up the ramp
Mom saying, "You better not take my picture."
Mom saying, "Oh, crap" down the ramp.
"Weeeee......."
We both almost peed in our pants over these pictures. There was actually a tear shed from laughing so hard. We hope you all enjoy this and it makes you laugh just as hard.
Mom, Thanks for being such a good sport! I love you and are so glad you came to visit us! Wish you didn't have to get back home!
6 comments:
Holy Crap I LOVE IT!!! the "don't take my picture!" one looks just like Ida Jantz!
I'm laughing so hard at that last picture! So fun! How did you ever get Gabe away from the trains??? That was one of our favorite parts of the Thanksgiving trip. I really like that museum.
Kim, I guess the trains were only there for Thanksgiving/Christmas. Gabe was so disappointed over them not being there. But that gave us a chance to explore the rest of the place.
Your Mom is hilarious! Looks like you all had a blast. I love almost peeing my pants. (from laughing that is :) )
OK Jen, that comment was somewhat disturbing....
Your mom sounds like an awful lot of fun. Tell her if she ever shows signs of little kids withdrawal, we are always looking for a good baby-sitter!
Allison,
I had lost your blog address for awhile and was so happy to find it again! Your twins look so cute! How is that going being a mom of four? Have you recovered completely from the delivery? You look like you are having SO much fun with your mom--maybe even more fun than the kids! It is great to be back in touch with what is going on with you guys. How's that office doing?
Post a Comment