Sunday, January 27, 2008

Good Days

There was a sister in our branch that commented on "Enduring to the End" means sometimes just stopping and enjoying the moment. She said, Sometimes life is so busy and so hard with little kids, but if we stop and enjoy those little ones, the funny things they do, and their sweet faces it makes the hard times with them easier to handle. And she is so right. I have a lot to be thankful for. And here are some pictures of four of them.


















5 comments:

Dana said...

Those girls have changed so much. They have major rolls on them. I still don't know if I can tell them apart if they are on their own.

Leighanna said...

Too cute Allison. They are definately a beautiful bunch of children. You and Erik have every right to be proud! :o)

irvy said...

Sweet sweet kids!

The Thomas Family said...

Thanks for that sentiment. That is the truth. I need to think of that more often.
Talk about darling kids. You all are blessed.

Dawn said...

Oh, what sweet babes. They are so precious and time goes so fast. I can't imagine and don't remember time without diapers, but they say it flies!