I can't, but we'll take them both! They look like they want to just snuggle all day. Oh how I miss those days!
My guess: Top is Kate, Bottom is Anna.
kate, then anna.
I have no guesses. I have twin cousins, and they are 22 years old and I can't tell them apart. Hopefully when they get married, I will be able to tell them apart by which girl they are kissin'. They are so cute! And getting big!
I wish I did.To me the top cutie looks like Allison and the cutie on the bottum looks like Eric. Wow! How fun is that?! You each have a "mini me".
I just don't have a clue - Kate has put on weight and now I cannot tell them apart!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't, but we'll take them both! They look like they want to just snuggle all day. Oh how I miss those days!
My guess: Top is Kate, Bottom is Anna.
kate, then anna.
I have no guesses. I have twin cousins, and they are 22 years old and I can't tell them apart. Hopefully when they get married, I will be able to tell them apart by which girl they are kissin'. They are so cute! And getting big!
I wish I did.
To me the top cutie looks like Allison and the cutie on the bottum looks like Eric. Wow! How fun is that?! You each have a "mini me".
I just don't have a clue - Kate has put on weight and now I cannot tell them apart!
Post a Comment