Wow, they are getting big! And filling out. Soon, you will be counting the little chub rolls! That is so cute. Tom keeps asking when he can squeeze McKenna. I keep telling him no, but I've started sneaking in my own squeezes! Glad to see you big girls got your own night out. It's fun to spend time with the little ones one on one. I think they remember it as much as you do. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
7 comments:
Wow!!! I just think that they look so much like Gabe and Erik. I can't wait to get my hands on them!!
I think all the photos are simply beautiful. I probably helps that they are gorgeous though!
They look so much bigger than they did at Thanksgiving. I am excited to see all of you. They pix look great. I love the b/w.
They are BEAUTIFUL! Mom
They are gorgeous! I love that you posted these closeups in black/white.
Wow, they are getting big! And filling out. Soon, you will be counting the little chub rolls! That is so cute. Tom keeps asking when he can squeeze McKenna. I keep telling him no, but I've started sneaking in my own squeezes! Glad to see you big girls got your own night out. It's fun to spend time with the little ones one on one. I think they remember it as much as you do. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment