Monday, December 10, 2007

My Beautiful Family


Anna and Her second Mama


My fun big kids


Erik {he will probably not come home from work if he sees I put this on here :0)}


Gabe


Isabel


Allison and Kate

7 comments:

herb said...

It sure is a beautiful family. Too bad you guys live so far away now.

I went home teaching yesterday and December's First Presidency Message is the perfect fit for this post: "These, our little ones"

If your home teacher hasn't come by yet, go ahead and read it. Some good food for thought in there on raising our kids to be the leaders and examples of the future!

klonghall said...

Oooooh! Christmas cannot come soon enough! I just want to reach through the computer and kiss all 4 of them. (Although, we all know that Gabe would have to be asleep for him to let me do that!)

We love you guys all so much! We can't wait to spend time with you in the coming weeks.

klonghall said...

Oooooh! Christmas cannot come soon enough! I just want to reach through the computer and kiss all 4 of them. (Although, we all know that Gabe would have to be asleep for him to let me do that!)

We love you guys all so much! We can't wait to spend time with you in the coming weeks.

Heather said...

I miss those little stinkers! Oh, and I really love the green and pink stripes! Good choice!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Erik looks tired

Dawn said...

wow, they are already getting so big! Don't feel bad about Christmas not being the same this year. Your kiddos probably won't even remember it next year. We had a pretty pathetic Christmas 2 years ago. In a rental (basement) we were only there the month of Dec. What's the point of all the Christmas crap if you just skip the bed frame and throw the mattress on the floor. My kids don't remember. Just head to the mall with the older ones and take a picture with Santa. Merry Christmas!

Bond Bedlam said...

Yes, I agree with Dawn - go somewhere where they can see the lights and sounds of Christmas. Remember when we went to Williamburg at Christmas time - we had a PAPER tree and it was still delightful. Its a Christmas that you kids still talk about. You can make it happen. Love Mom