Silly Isabel!
We were all in the car today and all the sudden Isabel said, "Mama! My heart ran out of power!!!" I couldn't help but laugh! I asked her what she meant. Then she said, "Oh! never mind." She was trying to feel her heartbeat but had trouble for a second. I thought her way of describing it was wonderful!
Erik the other morning was telling her about her veins and the blood that travels from those veins to her heart and back out to her body again. It was a very interesting conversation to have between a five year old and her Daddy. I guess ever since then, she has been checking to make sure her heart has "power".
2 comments:
I love to witness learning and discovery. Thanks for sharing that cute moment. I can't wait to see all of you at Christmas. Love Mom
The things kids say are so funny. I definitely have to be careful what I say in front of Kyle, he's the one that will repeat, without thinking and get me busted. It's even better when it comes out of their little brains.
Post a Comment