Oooooo, I could just eat them up! They are so cute! I wish I could jump through the computer and kiss all of them.!
Those little babies get more beautiful in every picture I see! WOW!
How fun! I especially love the one of Kate, Gabe, and Anna. What amazing children, it brings back memories.
But for the record: We are done having children, although those new babies of yours look very cute and I wish I could hold 'em....herb
They are so precious! I know you are doing a wonderful job with them, if anyone has the patience for it, it's you. It makes me want another one, just one at a time though! Aimee
What cuties! They have changed so much already. I hope you are getting enough sleep these days. I can't imagine...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oooooo, I could just eat them up! They are so cute! I wish I could jump through the computer and kiss all of them.!
Those little babies get more beautiful in every picture I see! WOW!
How fun! I especially love the one of Kate, Gabe, and Anna. What amazing children, it brings back memories.
But for the record: We are done having children, although those new babies of yours look very cute and I wish I could hold 'em....
herb
They are so precious! I know you are doing a wonderful job with them, if anyone has the patience for it, it's you. It makes me want another one, just one at a time though! Aimee
What cuties! They have changed so much already. I hope you are getting enough sleep these days. I can't imagine...
Post a Comment