Anna and Kate
Thank you all for your phone calls and emails these last few days. Life here at our house really has turned upside down. Our new girls have put a wrench in our routine but have added so much more to our family. I still am in shock that Heavenly Father has given me not one baby but two. They are beautiful girls and it is fun getting to know their personalities showing through. Yes they are "twins" but they are individuals with their own likes and dislikes already.
Gabe really loves them if he is sharing his blanket with his sisters!
Isabel with her sisters
Anna
Kate
Mom, thank you so much for coming! I don't know how we would have done it without you. I still think you should just move in upstairs :0) I am sure Daddy would understand. I love you and thank you for everything!
Mutta with Anna and Kate
5 comments:
Hooray! I love seeing the pix. I can't wait to see all of you in person this week for Thanksgiving. Dad told me that he thinks we have 5 of the prettiest little girls in the world in our family. Of course, we are all a little biased. It was cute to hear him say that, though. He's whupped!
oh, they are so sweet! And tiny. It's hard to beleive McKenna was almost that small just a few weeks ago. Time sure flies, even faster the more kids you have. In a few weeks, and a hundred diapers, you'll look back as they start to get too big for some og the clothes you thought they'd never fill out! Just remember to cat nap whenever you can, and hang in there! :) Dawn
Congratulations! Your daughters are just beautiful. Please let us know if we can ever be of any help.
His Blessings,
Joshua, Samantha and Lilly Kate Davis
(aka Eric's work friends)
I miss them and all of you. They are darling. Love Mutta
So those are some pretty adorable babies and I love their names!!!! Let me know if you need an extra set of hands around Alison, I would love to come help if you need it. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment