1. I am a mom...no surprise huh?!? My days are filled with cleaning up poop, pee, runs to and from school, laundry, kissing owies, and trying to think a head of the next "ZOO" moment that will usually happen within the next hour. I love my job. I remember thinking when I was young, "There is nothing I really WANT to be other than a mother when I grow up." I didn't realize how hard it would be some days but I would never trade it to punch in someones time clock. I am grateful to my children who teach me something daily. I love their little faces. A mother's love is something you can't describe unless you are one.

2. My husband says I am a push-over. I will agree with that sometimes. I do like to please people and make things easier on everyone else to a fault (although not while I am pregnant - Te he he he). I like people to feel comfortable and I guess "have their way" instead of voicing my own opinion. I think as I get more children and get older I am slowly growing out of this...I have realized I can't please everyone and shouldn't feel bad about that.
3. I am the world's worst speller. I can't stand it when someone says, "Go look it up" when I ask how to spell something. If I knew how to spell it then I could look it up. Just tell me how to spell it so I can move on with my day. (these are spelling bee's in case you didn't get it)

4. Fast Food is my trap. I love everything about fast food. No clean up, someone else makes it for you, I can stay in my pj's and no one will see other than the person I am paying, it's fast, it's good, it's fairly cheap, it's so dang easy! And this time in my life, carrying twins...I need all those things!

5. I like cookies, cakes, bread, everything I shouldn't like. But I would rather have pastries than ice cream. I love home made, fresh from the oven cookies. AHHHHH the smell alone will put some more flab on my butt but oh the goodness of it all- yum!

6. I love being creative. I never said I was good at it but I do enjoy trying to be. I love scrapbooking, card making, photography (wish I had a better camera!), making decorations, etc. I will try any "craft" at least once. I think Isabel has gotten this from me, or maybe it is a girl thing...who knows. But it's fun being creative and seeing how things will turn out.
7. I am having a hard time coming up with this one so give me some time and check back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the people I tag:1. Kim 2. Heather 3. Dawn (not many of my friends are bloggers!!!)
The directions: Include a link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog:
1-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
2-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
3- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog
3 comments:
That was fun to read just for the fact that it forced you to change your blog entry.I mean I love Gabe but its fun seeing it change often!!
I've already been tagged, it was only 6 though, check it out on my page
Fun to read Allison and you are very creative - I love the attached pictures. Humm. The internet is amazing- We didn't have it when I was raising kids. I love the blogs. Love Mom
Post a Comment