Sunday, September 30, 2007

Baby Update

Gabe and I went to the doctor on Friday. I had another ultrasound. The woman doing the ultrasound was surprised the doctor didn't have one scheduled in between this one. She said, "Well I guess every doctor is different." But I am sure it is because there is really no reason to have so many since everything is going so well. I am still "TEXTBOOK" according to Dr. S.
I was so worn out by the end of the ultrasound though. I was uncomfortable on that table for so long and my breathing was labored due to it. I could have slept the rest of the day.
Both babies are doing well. Baby A is 3 lbs 3 oz. and Baby B is 2 lbs. 11 oz. I lost a pound from my last appointment, which I don't believe. My belly is bigger! Erik said jokingly, "Maybe you lost muscle and gained fat."...charming isn't he?!?!
But he may have a point. I don't get much exercise in unless you count getting kids dressed, taking showers, and fixing lunches exercise. I do the bare minium these days and I feel lousy about it. But I do have to remind myself I am keeping two kids alive and taking it a little easy now is better for them. I am sure I will make up for all of this when they arrive!
My next appointment is in two weeks then will go to once a week, yuck. I will also be getting more ultrasounds to keep a close eye and measurements on the girls.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Man that is a lot of dr. appointments. I don't envy you!! Love DAna

Bond Bedlam said...

Well they are so.... cute - I miss ya'll very much. I love to read the updates. Love Mutta