Monday, September 24, 2007

Kids Say the Darndest Things!



Gabe said the funniest thing yesterday. He said, "Me a boy, Daddy's a boy, you a girl, and Isabol is a girl." I said, "That's right Gabe!" Then he said, "Me have a penis, and Daddy has a penis." My reply was, "Gabe, you are a smart boy. What do girls have?" "Makeup". I died laughing! It was so cute.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That made me chuckle! You shuld submit that story to one of those parents magazines. I can see $50 in your future!

herb

Dana said...

He is so stinky funny and every day I see more and more of him in my Matthew. Is tigger back outside? I looks like you have the deck painted and the cat foot outside too.The painting was after we left. Dana

Elizabeth said...

That was funny, I love how the world is so simple when your young. Too bad we don't it at the time though.

Elizabeth

Bond Bedlam said...

Gabe is a hoot. Love Mutta