Sunday, July 22, 2007

Another Ultrasound




We went to the doctor for another visit on Friday. Erik met me there and we were able to find out what they are together. It was a long appointment since they give each baby about 30 minutes a piece to do all the measurements. They are both healthy. They are sharing food equally and are almost 11 oz each. Their measurements are almost equal too. Their brains, spines, bladders, and hearts all looked good according to the lady doing my ultrasound. My doctor said that, "if there is a normal pregnancy, you have it." It was great news to hear since I am a worry-wart at times when my children are concerned (I have probably watched too many TLC shows!)
So here are some profile shots of them.



PS- We are having girls :0)

2 comments:

klonghall said...

Hooray! Seeing their little pictures brings tears to my eyes. I'm so eager to meet these little girls. I wonder if they know already how much we need the joy they will bring to our family?

Elizabeth said...

How exciting! I am really happy for all of you and that they are healthy. What a blessing!