Thursday, June 28, 2007

Spick and Span!

We started off our day by vacuuming the house and cleaning the bathroom. I have realized that the kids need more responsibility. They each have their chores to do daily. It seems Gabe never wants to do his though. It is a battle that always irritates both of us. But never the less my motto is: "Longneckers work together and help each other".

When I announced the bathroom was in need of a good scrubbing Isabel came running to help. She enjoys scrubbing the tub and washing mirrors. I knew Gabe needed to get in on the action too since his motto is: "E-Bel do it!" I perched in up in the sink and gave him the Windex along with a rag and said, "Go for it Gabe. Make it real pretty!" He was happy to do it. It was so cute I had to take a picture of it.




Then while I was getting the camera, Isabel had started cleaning the tub without me. She likes to jump in so that she can "get everything without hurting my belly on the tub." Sounds like an excuse I should be using right about now.



It's always a great day when everyone helps Mom with chores!!! (I can loan them out to the top bidder)

No comments: