My sweet little children! I love looking at them while they sleep. I love their angelic little faces and wonder how I could ever be mad at them. I love that Isabel protects her little brother and that they are such good friends (most of the time). I am grateful for my little ones. Grateful that they were sent to us, even on nutty days when I feel like screaming or hiding in my closet. They are good children and we are very blessed to have them in our home.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Sleepy Heads
Kids sleeping in the same room together can sometimes be crazy. Our children like to talk, giggle, or do anything else keep each other awake. Last night was one of those nights. They went to bed later than normal and were wired. Gabe ended up on the top bunk with Isabel and the wouldn't be quiet. Erik made Gabe get down in his own bed and then shut the door. When I went to go check on them, this is what I found.

My sweet little children! I love looking at them while they sleep. I love their angelic little faces and wonder how I could ever be mad at them. I love that Isabel protects her little brother and that they are such good friends (most of the time). I am grateful for my little ones. Grateful that they were sent to us, even on nutty days when I feel like screaming or hiding in my closet. They are good children and we are very blessed to have them in our home.
My sweet little children! I love looking at them while they sleep. I love their angelic little faces and wonder how I could ever be mad at them. I love that Isabel protects her little brother and that they are such good friends (most of the time). I am grateful for my little ones. Grateful that they were sent to us, even on nutty days when I feel like screaming or hiding in my closet. They are good children and we are very blessed to have them in our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWWWW! They are such cuties! We miss them. Please come swim with us sometime this summer! Aiden is already working on the "corn dog" tan. :-)
Post a Comment