It has been almost a month since I have last updated here on our Family Blog. I keep thinking what is going on that is worth updating. I still can't think of anything!
The kids are always busy doing something. Currently they are being turtles on roller skates (big Lego things with wheels). They have been happy for the most part with a few loud squabbles that drive me up the wall. They expect me to solve all their problems.
I told the kids that Daddy was coming home today from out of town. Isabel said, "But I will still be sad when he comes home. I will still miss him". I didn't understand until she told me she would be asleep missing him. I told her he would be home for dinner and she jumped up and down with a bright smile on her face.
I keep thinking what it will be like when Isabel goes to school. What will Gabe do with out her?!? They play so well (on a whole) together. It's nice not having to entertain them all the time. In fact, when I was pregnant with Gabe and so tired all the time I thought, "It will be nice when they can play together and I don't have to be the one entertaining all the time."
1 comment:
Hi Allyson! Nice to hear from you. I added a link to your blog to ours, too.
Elizabeth can't wait for the twins to go off to school, then she can just enjoy the day with only Alex. He is such a good baby, but a lot of times has to take the back seat, as his brothers have the whining down pat!
Post a Comment