At the last minute, before the trunk-or-treat at church, Erik came out as a hockey player. And I threw on a witch costume. For Halloween night, Isabel's friend came with us in the neighborhood. Gabe's costume was so big and he was going so fast a few times that he fell and tumbled down. We laughed so hard. He looked like a sumo wrestler falling down.
This is Gabe's sweet Primary teacher.
This is one of the times my robot bit the dust.
3 comments:
GREAT job on the face makeup! Isabel looks like she's so much older than she is.
I love Sister Stout...how lucky for Gabe to have her!
OH my gosh they all look sooooo cute!!!!I love how Gabe's turned out and the boys asked me who Isabel was and I said that is your cousin. They thought she was older than they are. They all look soooo cute. I think my favortie is Gabe and Isabel though. Daniel suggested that you should have stuffed Anna's trunk with something. I love it.
I thought that Isabel was you when I first saw this picture. She is your little mini me. A beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment