I know, I know. Almost two months later :) I have had issues with this blog...I don't want to talk about it. I have a love/hate relationship with blogs. ahhhh! Anyway, I have lots more to update on so I will do quick pictures to finish up that vacation we took ages ago.
I also took Isabel to a water park by ourselves for her birthday. We had a blast being together alone! Erik, Isabel, and I took Pa Longnecker to a Braves game for his father's day present. We were there for the Braves' 10,000th win. It was so much fun. We were even on "Baseball Tonight" due to a ball hit near us in the outfield. You can see Erik pushing me out of his way to try and get the ball! HA HA HA! True sports fan! At first I thought he was trying to protect me but then I realized he was really wanting the baseball and I was in his way ;) We had a great time that being all together eating hotdogs and peanuts!
This was a trip that was easy and filled with fun. Our family needed this time together and I was so thankful for the memories we have made.
1 comment:
That was such a fun day! Thanks for reminding me of a great summer memory. Can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment