OH my gosh look at how excited they are!!!! I really need to get Eliza one as well but think we need to wait until we have moved. I love the baby carrier on the back of Anna's bike. I think that Eliza would looove that!!! I am glad they are so excited!!!
So cute. Tell the girls that I love their bikes. The tree situation is very sad. But those type of trees do that they split in the middle with a puff of wind after a while. Love the new maples and they will last forever.
6 comments:
I can't believe how big they are!! So so so cute.
AWESOME!!! Looks like they LOVE them!!!
OH my gosh look at how excited they are!!!! I really need to get Eliza one as well but think we need to wait until we have moved. I love the baby carrier on the back of Anna's bike. I think that Eliza would looove that!!! I am glad they are so excited!!!
What cuties! It's hard to believe those are the stinkers who were throwing ice at me just a few weeks ago!!! Donnie
So cute. Tell the girls that I love their bikes. The tree situation is very sad. But those type of trees do that they split in the middle with a puff of wind after a while. Love the new maples and they will last forever.
OOOHH!! How fun!! Such big girls! I love it!
Post a Comment