Friday, July 1, 2011

Yes, we are still alive and kick'en!

I know, I know, you have all missed us. Don't fret, we are still kick'en here. Life has been busy and I just haven't felt like making meaningful, wonderful, entertaining blog post (insert all the laughs here).

We have been busy this past month. Isabel finished up her ball season and her team finished in 2nd place. They had wonderful coaches that really just loved the game and wanted the girls to love it. It showed in how the coached. I appreciated that.

We have tried to beat the heat going to the pool and jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler under it (a fam fav).






We also signed up for free bowling for the kids. It's a summer program to keep kids active I guess (although, not sure how "active" bowling really is...I don't work up a sweat doing it). But the kids have LOVED it and beg to go all the time.



Then we had some wonderful visitors. I was happy to have my mother, sister, and 4 of her kids come to visit. We went to the CMA fest in Nashville, TN.




We went with some other girls but didn't get any pictures of anyone else. We had a blast! I tell ya, that Sugarland can put on a show! They were so darn fun. I have to go see them at some point. Ahhh, so fun. Keith Urband got in the stands with the fans and sang a song. That was fun too. We just had a great time!

We also went shopping, painted all the girls' hands and feet, bowling,

played Canasta (yes, I whooped up on Dana and Mama! I have taken over the "Canasta Queen" title). And, of course, swimming.






We are looking forward to the rest of our summer. It will be busy and fun, hopefully.

4 comments:

Leighanna said...

Fun, fun and more fun! And Holy Moly... my baby girl sure looks like her mutta!

Dana said...

YOu are only the canasta queen temporarily!!!! I love seeing me some sugar land!!!! And that Keith Urban remind me to tell you what my friend said about him coming to Biloxi!!! You will laugh your head off!!!

Beccarigg said...

We are also huge fans of the trampoline and sprinklers! That looks like so much fun and I just can't get over how grown up your twins are! They were just babies when we moved away so it blows my mind to see them looking so big!!

Bond Bedlam said...

WE had fun. Love that Sugarland!