I have another baby!!!! Well, technically she's not my child but I claim all my nieces and nephews as mine. So this is our 25th cousin. Our first "BOND GIRL" since 1984. Charlotte "Charlie" Elizabeth is such a cuttie pie and just look at Leighanna. Doesn't she just make you sick for looking so cute after giving birth? Congrats to all Reid, Leighanna, William and all the grandparents too. Love you guys!!!!
5 comments:
What a CUTIE!!! I absolutley LOVE the nickname Charlie for a girl, so cute!!!
I love this picture. Leighanna is soo stinking beautiful. I think she just might out shine that sweet little one.
Thanks Allison! PS - if you saw me today or for the last few days, you would still be sick - but for the opposite reason. I look like crap! :D
I love, love, love that name! So cute! Hope you guys are having a great summer! We miss you!
Isn't she adorable!
Post a Comment