I am so thankful for a Heavenly Father that we can lean on and trust. I am thankful that there haven't been more deaths than there have been. Please pray for our state. Pray for the recovery of this wonderful and historical place.

These two are of the Gaylord Oprymills Hotel. I have taken all my family here when they come and visit. A beautiful hotel that is full of southern charm and grace. Currently under 10 ft of water.








3 comments:
We are praying too, Alison. Please let us know if there is something that we can do for your friend in Nashville.
I've been looking at these pictures all week, and my heart aches for the people whose lives are affected by this flooding. We saw this same kind of thing, on a smaller scale, in our community back in the fall when we had that incredible rain that swelled a creek, picked up school buses, took out the entire fence of the soccer field, and flooded a park not far from our house. Water can sure do a lot of damage. Disasters like this do bring out a lot of love and good from people in a community who work together to clean up, fix & rebuild. You are all in our thoughts and prayers down here in Atlanta!
OH my heavens how sad is that all those beautiful places under water. Although that one picture taken down town looks like, looks so pretty at night with all the reflection of the lights on the water. Still how sad!!!
Post a Comment