I may need to go to some support group or detox. I seriously don't understand what is wrong with me. Maybe there is a pill, a vitamin, a shake, something that can help me get over my
T O E - P O L I S H -
F E D I S HI love to look down and see pretty colors on my feet. I love to look in the stores at all those pretty little bottles lining

the shelves with all those pretty shades of reds and pinks. I can even appreciate those loud crazy colors of yellows, blues, and greens (although, I would never wear them).
It is highly unusual to find my toes ever naked. I don't think feet are especially attractive. But put a shiny coat of a luscious pepto pink on and they are suddenly gorgeous...even if they are a bit funky. For some reason it masks the weirdness of fat toes, skinny toes, slanted nails, or even purely jacked-up feet.
So when I came across these little fun "pasties", I knew they were not for a mother of four...I would just look like a nut, but they were for my three girls.

And, of course, I was not disappointed when my three beauties giggled with excitement, all wide eyed and everything at the little mini flowers I was putting on their freshly painted toes. (Yes, I even paint the two bouncing two year olds...I do have a problem. Even worse, I am passing it on to my beauties).


Seeing these little piggies run across my floor makes me a little too giddy for a

almost 30 year old. But I just can't help myself! I seriously need help!!!
7 comments:
Girl you are not too old for some toe polish bling!!!! I think it will be totally cute!!!!! I rarely have mine naked too!!!!
You are so funny! So, if I need my toes painted I know where to go. I'm bringing Jennifer too!
You are too cute. And you are never too old for flowers on your toes. I still do it! Especially with it being practically summer now!!! I hate painting my nails (and can't do it now) but I looooooovvvvvvvveeeeee nice painted toes - so you aren't any such kind of nut. You are a perfectly normal woman full of excellent taste. (PS - you need to buy some blue or yellow. I don such colors at least once a year - usually during the summer. It is fun and festive!)
I know you probably get sick every time you see my naked toes, but I can never find the time to paint my toes. I agree though, feet do look MUCH better with painted toenails!
Can I bring over Abigail? I love to have my toes painted, but I can't stand to do it. She is constantly begging me to do hers. Poor thing.
I'll never forget the time we were at your house and those two little monkeys were running wild..... until you held up a bottle of nail polish!
They stopped, plopped their little fannies down on the kitchen floor and waited patiently to get their toes painted. Then they sat there until they dried! Soooooo funny!
I just painted H's nails blue this weekend... I would do my toes that color, but not my finger nails. Actually, no I wouldn't. For some reason chipping pinks and reds don't look quite as bad as the blue would. And I just cannot keep up with them. I am notorious for just "layering" instead of removing the old first...
Post a Comment