Monday, January 4, 2010

Still on Vacation...



We are still on our vacation. Erik is home for most of this week and the kids are still off. So I am not in a hurry to do anything...including editing Christmas pictures. So for now, enjoy these "Vacation" pictures that I can only dream about. During the frigid weather, a girl can dream, right?!?!?!



5 comments:

Wendy said...

I guess by the time of this post you didn't go to the gym this morning either;o) I love the new family pix at the top, Gabe is winking...too cute!(I know it is the sun in his eyes) Thanks for the tourture of the vaca pix!

Dana said...

I really like that new picture. When did you do that one?

klonghall said...

We HAVE to figure out how to get to the beach in 2010!

The Peters Family said...

this was awesome!

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Dana we took this one at the same time as the others. I really liked this one better than the ones we sent out but we were all squinting. I love it though. Everyone looked so cute