Thursday, January 7, 2010

Endless amount of Pictures...

And not enough time to edit them all. I love a blog filled with pictures anyway so enjoy the maddness! Kate



We opened up our gifts on Christmas Eve, then had the long restless sleep waiting for Santa to arrive. Isabel told me she heard cabinets opening during the night. Surley it was good ole St. Nick getting his cookies.
Christmas at 6 am came early for Erik and I. Yes, Isabel got the girls out of their beds before the sun ever peeked out through the trees. YIKES! Gabe followed the girls and woke up pretty quick when he realized what waking up would bring.


Gabe received Legos. He is his father's son. They both could play with Legos for 72 hours straight and beg for more!


The girls gave Isabel a doll hair book so she can style "Allisonn's" hair. She loved it!



We then hit the road to see my family. At one point there were 26 bodies in one small living room at my parents house. Yes it gets crazy but it is so much fun and so worth the stress! I love it all!!!!








One of our traditions is to let all the kids decorate the gingerbread house...I just don't have any pictures of it done...oops!


My Pretty Mom




Leighanna






We all went to church together on Sunday. You know, it's a wonderful thing when parents raise their children and they all still have the faith, values, and love that they were taught and are now teaching their children. May we all be as blessed as my parents are! Thanks for another great Christmas Season. It was great seeing my brother and his family along with my sisters and their's. We weren't able to have my older sisters with us during the holidays but they were missed.

More to come...just ran out of time!

4 comments:

Leighanna said...

Ok Allison, Note to editor - any picture of me with my mouth open is not allowed on the blog! I look like a goon!!! EWWWW

longnecker said...

LOVE the new look of your blog. Those photos are fantastic of your family - my favorite is on the sidebar with you guys on a bridge?. You all look wonderful. I sure missed you guys this Christmas. It was nice to be at home, but kind of sad too! Thanks for the update, I love being able to check in.

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Leighanna, You are full of crap! You are adorable.

klonghall said...

I'm with Candi--I love the new look & great pix! I'm so glad we got to spend a few hours with you guys at IKEA. It was the Longnecker family fix that I needed. This was my first Christmas since my mission w/o ANY of my Longnecker family. It felt a bit empty and not nearly as joyful. I really missed being with Dad, Erik, Lars, you & Candi, & all the kids! I think the next time this cycle comes around, I'm taking my family to the beach and we'll kind of skip traditional Christmas!

Love you guys! Hope you're staying warm up there in all this nasty cold weather!