I had just put in the powdered sugar, all 2 1/2 cups of it and turned to put the measuring cup in the sink. Gabe then turned on the mixer all the way to power 10. A white cloud of powder sprayed all over the kitchen.
Thankfully, I gathered my wits about me and laughed. It was pretty funny! The pictures don't do justice to how much had to be cleaned up.
7 comments:
That is funny! It's such a toss up to either get mad or laugh. Laughter is so much less stress! Cute chef he is!
This is why I never cook! Too much mess to make it worth it! (Besides - I have Gabe-tendancies when it comes to cooking! Way to clumsy with the powder and mixers!) Great job Gabe; It can't taste good if it doesn't make a mess, right? Miss you guys!
That is too funny! I don't know if I would have laughed or cried.
I am rolling on the floor :) When Chloe was about 3 we had an accident with baby powder, this picture reminded me of it. And I do know how much and hard that is to clean up :) I am PROUD of you for laughing with him and not getting angry! That is so HARD to do!!
Oh belive me...I had to take a breathe before I reacted. I was mad at first but didn't show it. I have been trying VERY hard to keep control of my anger.
sooo funny!
Oh that is much worse than what I pictured when you told me about it. Glad you had your wits about you to get your camera. When your blogging I think oh that would be a good blog post. Too cool!!!
Post a Comment