Oh my heck girl they have changed. I can't tell them apart anymore. Is Kate on the left? They really have gotten big- they have changed even from the last pictures I saw.
Allison - they just get cuter all the time!!! I love the look on the one on the left! (You have to remember to label them for us dorks who can't tell the difference!) Very beautiful! Give them kisses!
They are all gorgeous! Believe it or not I could tell them apart probably because I was just with them. And Isabel is with them of course - I had to fight to hold them because Isabel always felt it was HER turn.
Hey! It's Teresa. Sorry I missed y'all at the baby shower/lunch. We were in FL. Thanks, by the way, for the nice comments on my pregnant state. Although I do not feel so hot and lovely, I appreciate the compliment. Watch my blog for a belly shot. Jon has been wanting me to post one, so I will give in! Your girls are beauties. Anna and Kate must be identical. Am I right. They are truly gorgeous!
Adorable! Good Job! Those genetics really compliment each other! Congrats on the 2 hr. nap! I praise and sing halelujahs when I get a good nap too (those rare times that it does happen:)) It is amazing your babies are so big already! It seems you just barely had them!
12 comments:
Oh my heck girl they have changed. I can't tell them apart anymore. Is Kate on the left? They really have gotten big- they have changed even from the last pictures I saw.
Beautiful!
Allison - they just get cuter all the time!!! I love the look on the one on the left! (You have to remember to label them for us dorks who can't tell the difference!) Very beautiful! Give them kisses!
Anna is on the left with the bunny dress on and Kate is on the right in purple.
Anna is on the left with the bunny dress on and Kate is on the right in purple.
They are all gorgeous! Believe it or not I could tell them apart probably because I was just with them. And Isabel is with them of course - I had to fight to hold them because Isabel always felt it was HER turn.
Hey! It's Teresa. Sorry I missed y'all at the baby shower/lunch. We were in FL. Thanks, by the way, for the nice comments on my pregnant state. Although I do not feel so hot and lovely, I appreciate the compliment. Watch my blog for a belly shot. Jon has been wanting me to post one, so I will give in! Your girls are beauties. Anna and Kate must be identical. Am I right. They are truly gorgeous!
So cute! I think Abby had those same bunny overalls. You do make pretty babies!
Holy Moly! They are gorgeous and soooo big! We miss you!
Yes, you two are a good team. Gorgeous kids!
Adorable! Good Job! Those genetics really compliment each other! Congrats on the 2 hr. nap! I praise and sing halelujahs when I get a good nap too (those rare times that it does happen:)) It is amazing your babies are so big already! It seems you just barely had them!
Charity
Hey Allison! Thanks for your great comment! I am glad you have a blog! Isn't fun? Love this picture of the girls, they are getting so big!
Post a Comment