Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Peeps!


William- Jan 10th- Happy 1st Buddy.

I use to be sooo good at REMEMBERING and calling on everyone's birthday. What happend!?!?! I am such a slacker now as a Aunt, Sister, and Daughter. We do remember after the fact or early in the morning or late at night when we know the special person would be asleep. So for all of you wonderful family members out there. I love you and happy birthday. We are grateful to have you apart of our family. And please, please forgive me. Maybe in a year or two I will return to my old self and be on top of birthdays.

Jacob- Jan 14th, I, of course, don't have a picture of him (hint, hint Marie)


Kim, Jan 19th- Did you have fun in Montgomery???

3 comments:

Leighanna said...

Thanks chica... no worries here. We know you love us anyway!!! :o)

klonghall said...

We did have fun. We spent nearly all day on Saturday playing the Wii. I am no fan of video games, but this thing was a blast! I will brag on my scores on Kareoke Revolution! I got 100% "Great" on 3 different songs! That was my favorite. Tennis and bowling were fun, too. Donnie loves Guitar Hero. Good times.

Candi got a babysitter for all the kids, so the grown-ups got to go to dinner alone! It was nice. In all, a great day to have a birthday.

But, then, Lars started puking on Sunday afternoon. Apparently, the stomach bug that the boys had on Thursday was still alive! So, we decided to go home early. Donnie said if we were all going to get sick, he wanted us to be home, not driving. We got home around midnight. Sad to leave early, but the better decision for all involved.

So far, all here are still well.

Dana said...

You know what girl I feel the same way. I may remember it at a time that is no inconvenient and then not remember again until its tooo late. And I don't even have a newborn in the house!!!