Sunday, October 14, 2007

Birthday Fun

Well the kids went out with Erik on Friday night and got me a birthday present. They always get me Cd's, which I am not complaining about. They always choose good ones that I wear out. I have been waiting for this CD to come out and glad they got it for me. I have every Rascal Flatt's CD and am glad to add the latest to my collection.


They took me out for dinner to Chili's and we had a Molten Chocolate Cake for desert. It brought back good memories of our "Single Days" after Institute class when a lot of us would go and share a Molten Chocolate Cake...fun times! Anyway, you should have seen the kids down this thing!!!!



Erik said he wanted to get me clothes since I always like clothes but didn't want to get me maternity clothes...thank you very much!!!! So in the future I have something to look forward to. I definitely don't want to see anymore maternity clothes for a super long time - if ever!!!

It was a good birthday and the kids, especially Isabel was so excited about it. She kept smiling at me all day and saying, "Happy Birthday Mama!" She even drew me a card (me being pregnant, of course). It was cute.

Thanks to all those who called, sent a card, or Blogged. It was a fun day.

5 comments:

Leighanna said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I love Rascal Flats... glad you got some good food, good tunes and good times for your B-day!!!

klonghall said...

It sounds like you had a nice day. I wish I had a piece of that cake right now. YUM!

Bond Bedlam said...

WEll - Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you - and many more from Gary Moore and Channel four! - Iam so sorry that I missed your birthday - I was in Nashville, IN. So I was not viewing a calendar. I hope you had a great time. I love you very much. Love Mom (Oh yeah about the ending of that - Chole sings it all the time.) - thats a hoot.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Allison! I know I am really, really bad at remembering birthdays but I do love ya and are so glad you had a good day. Little secret about the Utah Longneckers... Chili's is our favorite place. No particular reason. We just love going to a place where the chips are bottomless and our kid can scream as loud as she wants and no one cares! Love ya, Heather

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday. Happy Birthday! I think of you often.